Saturday 1 November 2014

WEEK 4




     This week was full of new information. I've learnt a lot, i.e. how to differentiate"The Process approach and Product approach" in writing skills.

Next step was to search for new webskills websites, which can help in improving students' reading skills. I was excited when I came across with lots of multi-skills websites. Brilliant!

Another step was making technologically enhanced lesson plan, actually, I don't like planning, it's very time-consuming, but when I found out about ABCD Objectives, my life became easier. I've never thought that there might be another type of planning a lesson - technology based lesson plan, but I think it's very interesting one.

    This week I'd like to share some information about "Anki" program. The program is ideal for those who want to inhance students' lexis/vocabulary skills. Simply you should create decks (flashcards) for you Ss.

Now I'll tell you how...

First of all, you need to download this program at Download Anki for your PC/laptop anything here, after that Sign Up here, then click "Get Shared" here you'll see lots of categories. This time just choose English, because we are English teachers )). Here you'll find tons of useful "Decks(flashcards)" for your personal teaching needs. Choose one you like, then click "Info" and finally click "Download". You did it! Well done! Now just open it with "Anki" program, I think it's located in your desktop.

So, what do you think about this brilliant program?

Great isn't it?

Best regards,
Zulyar Kavashev
Kazakhstan, Almaty

No comments:

Post a Comment